Friday, January 29, 2010

Quotes About Deborah Samson

only I have you, Laetitia Colombani (2002)


Angélique is a madly in love with a young married cardiologist to be a father, but her love is so intense that it is willing to come to the madness ... or do anything crazy so to win the man of her dreams.


Yes, you read the plot before seeing the film, and believed to be a romantic comedy before, but not, quite the opposite. Since I first saw this I fell in love Amelie actress Audrey Tautou, so this has been the principal reason for seeing this movie. Just say that Angélique's character is completely different from Amelie, and I was delighted to see the actress in another record. The rest of the cast not met so far, and highlight the performances of Samuel Le Bihan and Sophie Guillemin.


I can not comment on the plot itself because estropería grace of the movie, only saying that there is an unexpected and dramatic, which I found very original and gives a touch of thriller history. Without it had not gone from being a conventional love story. I recommend it without being a masterpiece.




0 comments:

Post a Comment