Tuesday, April 27, 2010

سيريالhalo Combat Evolved

The IPAD



This is a piece of Written work submitted by Victor Wachs (Form VI) as part of over-the revision history Easter holidays. It Was To The Warden recommended for a distinction. It Is In Response to the question 'Do you buy the new iPad? These gadgets are useless'

n'achèrerais I never IPAD. It's a gimmick like all the others, fashioned in the space of two years. Besides, why I liserais books on a screen? Turn the page with rejoicing in advance, it is my great pleasure to read .. By cons, it should bring more heavy books around. We could always ipad instead. In addition, the view is supposedly a good quality. Néamoins, I would say that money buying such a gadget would be a waste of 500 euro. I prefer a book even if it is outdated. In my opinion, all these gadgets are useless now Six years ago we introduced the iPod. Has it improved our lives in a any way? Could we not live without him? In fact, daily life would be better without the ipod because people will begin to talk instead of being captivated by their listeners. The iPhone has worsened. It seems that the new best friend of man. Looking at the launch of the iPod promt, I fear that human relationships disappear completely. All these gadgets are useless but this depersonalization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment