Friday, April 30, 2010

Temperature Of Water Freezing In Pvc Pipe

The language oral examinations

This week has seen oral examinations in many languages, some taught at St.Columba's some not. Russian, Italian, German, English, French and Irish orals are now over. Below, three pupils tell of their experiences in German, English and French.

my oral exam in German was a very interesting times spent. The exact details were explained to me until the day before. The test consists of three parts. First you talk about current topics such as Genner in a French exam. Then you have the choice to talk about a literary text, which I declined with thanks have. Dananch comes the second part where you had the choice between a picture book or a document. Since I had brought a picture of my hometown and me so was able to save her from the boring picture story. At the end, there was a role playing game, which was not much more than records from random points to form. On the whole it was a nice conversation for me as German. The only problem was that they were limited to specific topics and has increased so more small talk as a natural conservation. After the test I must say that it is very nice and also the Examiner he tries to help a wide.
John Stolberg-Stolberg


Wed prueba fue fácil ya que en Espaňol tuvimos un examinador very kind and gentle. He tried to help me with everything I said - that increased my confiance. I talked a little bit of everything - for example the Irish school system, the differences between Spain and Ireland, and as time had celebrated my birthday last year. So, say it was a conversation I could show everything that I am able to tell. Now, we just have to wait what happens in the summer. We have all good results! Victor Wachs


Mon épreuve orale était assez facile. L'était vraiment sympa examinatrice to Enregistré et elle tous les élèves. L'épreuve a lasted fifteen minutes, mais comme c'était plus cinq minutes. J'ai talked a little about my family, my life in Oman in the Middle East and my school. I have also prepared a document. My paper was a ticket for eurostar. I talked a little about my trip after the holidays and days disrupted by the volcano, I took a few modes of transportation such as car, ferry and bus. The trip was terrible but luckily I had a few days to study for my test. Patrick Faulkner

0 comments:

Post a Comment