Thursday, September 16, 2010

Monica Geller Ring Friends

tATu Sparks


is no mystery to those who read me usually my favorite band group of all time is tATu:) With all the time who had not updated the blog, added to the complicated life that I (take this opportunity to apologize for not keeping up) I missed the world premiere the second single from the band's third album, Waste Management. Those who live in Latin America or Russia are lucky enough to get to buy it in physical format. It is unclear if this album promoted in the European market. Material have is a matter of finding the right partners.

finish giving THANKS to all new followers with whom I've found on the back to the blog (and always to be entered from time to time to check if he published new things, and to know me.) Although no new material has been published in a long time, has continued to increase the number of visits and that the truth is to be grateful heart. A hug.


Sparks Are Flying in my head ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment